Monday, March 23, 2009

Yester- and Today...

Yay! This is the work that we completed yesterday. In the upper left hand corner is the newest, most high grade, more level Sod frame...


This is our new cover design, a massive improvement over the first design... It is far more tight and all the rails are on one side, much to our advantage. Emily came up with this design using her 'wicked' Canvas making skills...


Condensation on the inside of our new Cold frame! It works and last night was the very first night! We can't wait to put our lil' lettuce starts out there!





1 comment:

  1. I think this is fantastic...I don't have alot of time, but would like to contribute what I can...just tell me what I can do.
    In the world of today this is just what is called for! I love the idea of being self sufficient.
    Great Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let Us Know What You Think!

Kevin Marl has been critical to the developement of this project. Thank you so much from everyone!

Photobucket