Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the Go Again...

Okay... so we still live in Olympia but are now on the opposite end of town. So far I have mulched and pathed on area (done over the winter to kill the grass), grubbed out blackberry and established two large compost heaps (made from salvaged hog wire), pruned/fertilized/mulched our thornless blackberry, and begun to build raised beds (of which two are put together). In the near future I will be attempting to convoy a large quantity of composted horse manure to the property while still trying to score more wood chip, and total up the amount of topsoil I think I will need to buy. In the next two months I need to put up net fencing as we have dear in the area... that will be relatively easy though (I think)... anyways.

Camera crapped out so no photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Us Know What You Think!

Kevin Marl has been critical to the developement of this project. Thank you so much from everyone!

Photobucket